Search engine optimization comes in many forms. One effective SEO strategy is to make guest posts with anchor links on blog websites. The idea is to choose a blog website that closely relates to the same niche as your own website. That way, it will be conceived as relevant content rather than as SPAM.
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to make guest posts on many high authority blog websites because they have strict requirements for their submissions. The only way to work around those strict requirements is to purchase guest posting services. These services will not only get your blog post and anchor link published on a high authority blog website, but they’ll be published on several high authority blog websites within the same niche. This saves you both time and stress over dealing with guest posting.
Planning Your Investment
When you plan to invest in guest posting services in 2020, you need to choose the best guest posting services. There are several guest posting services that give you better results than others. Here are some things to look for when you go scouting for guest posting services:
- Make sure they streamline the service. You shouldn’t have to do anything other than giving them basic information about your website and the anchor links you want to promote.
- They should offer to write the content for you. Since blog websites have strict requirements about the content itself, a good guest posting service will know how to write acceptable content that gets approved on these websites.
- They must have connections with the blog websites so that their submissions will be allowed. That is the whole point of using their services in the first place.
- They must research the backlinks on your competitors’ websites and see which ones are effective for them.
- Complete reports on their guest post submissions and associated analytical information must be supplied to you.
- They must post on high authority blog websites. Be very careful of guest posting services that make posts on unknown blog websites. You may come across a service that offers to post your content on hundreds of different blogs. If you do, stay away from this service because they’re going to post your content and links on inactive blogs. This can actually hurt your ranking in Google.
“Successful investing is about managing risk, not avoiding it”
Creating a Budget
Once you have found a suitable guest posting service, you need to decide how much money you want to spend. Everyone is going to have a different marketing budget, so choose a service option that accommodates the amount you can afford. You’ll find that the most reputable guest posting services offer you more than one package option.
For instance, some websites may give you a cheaper option where they’ll make 3 quality guest posts with 1 do-follow backlink each on your behalf. This could cost anywhere from $100 to $600, depending on the level of quality. Then you might see a bulk discount option where you can get 10 quality guest posts for $800 to $1,500.
It would be wise to choose the least expensive option first. Since you’re new to the world of guest posting, you don’t want to invest too much until you’re confident in what you’re doing. Start out by investing in a guest posting service that makes 1 post only. Study the analytical reports of that post to see how much traffic is driven. If you get a lot of impressions and clicks from that post, then invest more money into a bigger package that offers more guest posts.
What to Expect in 2020
In 2020, there are going to be an estimated 31.7 million bloggers in the United States alone. If you make daily posts on blog websites, you’ll drive 500% more traffic to your website than you would if you didn’t post every day.
Therefore, it doesn’t seem like blog websites are going away anytime soon. In fact, they are more popular than ever. People love to read short blogs and view any videos and pictures they may have in them. But most importantly, they love to click on links to content that is relevant to their own interests.
Guest posting services already know this, but check to see if they post your content on the right kind of blog websites. Otherwise, you’ll be wasting your money on ineffective guest posts.